Loving my life...

It seems that finally I understand who I am and all I feel now is a great peace. Parents, they are still a problem when you decide to live exactly as you are but they will understand I love them.

At the moment I´m concentrated in my life, new job... New things into my life. I stopped to thinking of the past, the past ralation, stuffs that didn´t work at all.... That´s all in the past now... I just wanna look to the future and try my all to get as far as possible. All I ´ve ever wanted is to work, to study and to build a normal life being who I really am inside. No mask, no drama, no tears... I am free and I wanna celebrate it!!!

I was really said few days ago because of a "fight" with mom but suddenly I went to Arpoador beach (and it was 22 o´clock already) and I let there all my sorrow... It was refreshing, relaxing, celestial.... Definetely blessed!!!! It was like It hasn´t no problem in my life anytime.... Just sat down on the rocks and listened to the sea, observed the stars, breathing... And like an act of magic all the pain was gone!

Buddha has been a good guy to me, oh yes he is!!! He inspires me, he carry me on when I am need... All I need to do is to sit down and stay there then when I realize there is nothing, nothing at all... this is meditation!!!

I´m loving my life too much!!! Just wanna thank all those who somehow supported me and cared at all for me!!! Thank You Jesus, Thank You Buddha, THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!! hauahahau

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas